Should I continue to stay in my own home? This is a question many seniors are faced with today. Below are some of the questions you should discuss when making the decision:
- How much care do I need? Daily, weekly, full-time care?
- Can I obtain reliable care? Will someone be available when I need them?
- What do I need assistance with? Cooking, cleaning, dressing, bathing, full-time medical care?
- Can I afford home care? If I cannot, what are my options?
Our homecare services are ideal for:
- Seniors with high needs, including Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia, palliative and end-of-life-care who wish to remain in their homes
- Seniors who wish to live in the home they love, and require extra support with daily tasks
- Seniors who have existing homecare and require more but have a limited budget
- Families who need supplemental care or caregiver relief with a loved one
- Loved ones who are recovering from an injury, surgery or ill health
- Seniors in a retirement or long term setting who require extra one-on-one care
We know that RELIABLE, COMPASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE care is the most essential component when making a decision to live at home.
ALL OUR SERVICES AND EMPLOYEES ARE INSURED AND BONDED.
Our professionally trained At Home Care Specialist will personally meet with you and your loved one in your home, hospital or retirement facility to conduct a free consultation and assessment. This will enable and assist you to determine what exactly is needed, and how we can assist. We ask all the right questions, so you will have the answers to your most pressing concerns.
By listening to your needs we will build a plan that’s uniquely designed to benefit you. We keep communication open between our professional care providers and your family, so your care is monitored and customized to your changing needs.
We understand that staying in the home you love is very important to you, and our professional At Home Specialist will work with you to help determine a level of care and billing that fits your budget. We offer direct billing to insurance, Veteran’s Affairs, as well as easy payment options (and in some instances you may save the HST on our service)!
Our top priority is meeting our clients’ needs, whether that requires three-hour visits, 24-hour care, live in/out personal care, companion care or foot-care. We have you covered!
Our Services Include: